Common Variable Immunodeficiency
"Common Variable Immunodeficiency" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Heterogeneous group of immunodeficiency syndromes characterized by hypogammaglobulinemia of most isotypes, variable B-cell defects, and the presence of recurrent bacterial infections.
|Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Common Variable Immunodeficiencies
- Immunodeficiencies, Common Variable
- Immunodeficiency, Common Variable
- Common Variable Hypogammaglobulinemia
- Common Variable Hypogammaglobulinemias
- Hypogammaglobulinemia, Common Variable
- Hypogammaglobulinemias, Common Variable
- Variable Hypogammaglobulinemia, Common
- Variable Hypogammaglobulinemias, Common
- Common Variable Immune Deficiency
- Hypogammaglobulinemia, Acquired
- Acquired Hypogammaglobulinemia
- Acquired Hypogammaglobulinemias
- Hypogammaglobulinemias, Acquired
Immunoglobulin Deficiency, Late-Onset
- Immunoglobulin Deficiency, Late-Onset
- Deficiencies, Late-Onset Immunoglobulin
- Deficiency, Late-Onset Immunoglobulin
- Immunoglobulin Deficiencies, Late-Onset
- Immunoglobulin Deficiency, Late Onset
- Late-Onset Immunoglobulin Deficiencies
- Late-Onset Immunoglobulin Deficiency
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Common Variable Immunodeficiency".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Common Variable Immunodeficiency".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Common Variable Immunodeficiency" by people in this website by year, and whether "Common Variable Immunodeficiency" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Common Variable Immunodeficiency" by people in Profiles.
Mohammed AD, Khan MAW, Chatzistamou I, Chamseddine D, Williams-Kang K, Perry M, Enos R, Murphy A, Gomez G, Aladhami A, Oskeritzian CA, Jolly A, Chang Y, He S, Pan Z, Kubinak JL. Gut Antibody Deficiency in a Mouse Model of CVID Results in Spontaneous Development of a Gluten-Sensitive Enteropathy. Front Immunol. 2019; 10:2484.
Shields CL, Say EA, Mashayekhi A, Garg SJ, Dunn JP, Shields JA. Assessment of CTLA-4 Deficiency-Related Autoimmune Choroidopathy Response to Abatacept. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2016 07 01; 134(7):844-6.
Boujaoude Z, Arya R, Rafferty W, Dammert P. Organising pneumonia in common variable immunodeficiency. BMJ Case Rep. 2013 Jun 07; 2013.
Sekine H, Ferreira RC, Pan-Hammarström Q, Graham RR, Ziemba B, de Vries SS, Liu J, Hippen K, Koeuth T, Ortmann W, Iwahori A, Elliott MK, Offer S, Skon C, Du L, Novitzke J, Lee AT, Zhao N, Tompkins JD, Altshuler D, Gregersen PK, Cunningham-Rundles C, Harris RS, Her C, Nelson DL, Hammarström L, Gilkeson GS, Behrens TW. Role for Msh5 in the regulation of Ig class switch recombination. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007 Apr 24; 104(17):7193-8.
Pierson JC, Camisa C, Lawlor KB, Elston DM. Cutaneous and visceral granulomas in common variable immunodeficiency. Cutis. 1993 Oct; 52(4):221-2.