"Glucaric Acid" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A sugar acid derived from D-glucose in which both the aldehydic carbon atom and the carbon atom bearing the primary hydroxyl group are oxidized to carboxylic acid groups.
- Glucaric Acid
- D-Saccharic Acid
- D Saccharic Acid
- Saccharic Acid
- Acid, Saccharic
- Tetrahydroxyadipic Acid
- D-Glucaric Acid
- D Glucaric Acid
- Glucosaccharic Acid
- Calcium Saccharate
- Saccharate, Calcium
- Calcium Saccharate Tetrahydrate
- Saccharate Tetrahydrate, Calcium
- Tetrahydrate, Calcium Saccharate
- Calcium Glucarate
- Glucarate, Calcium
Calcium Saccharate Anhydrous
- Calcium Saccharate Anhydrous
- Calcium Glucarate, Anhydrous
- Anhydrous Calcium Glucarate
- Glucarate, Anhydrous Calcium
- Calcium Saccharate, Anhydrous
- Anhydrous Calcium Saccharate
- Saccharate, Anhydrous Calcium
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glucaric Acid".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glucaric Acid".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glucaric Acid" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glucaric Acid" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.