Technetium Tc 99m Medronate
"Technetium Tc 99m Medronate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A gamma-emitting radionuclide imaging agent used primarily in skeletal scintigraphy. Because of its absorption by a variety of tumors, it is useful for the detection of neoplasms.
|Technetium Tc 99m Medronate
- Technetium Tc 99m Medronate
- Tc-99 Medronate
- Medronate, Tc-99
- Tc 99 Medronate
- Technetium Methylene Diphosphonate
- Diphosphonate, Technetium Methylene
- Methylene Diphosphonate, Technetium
- Technetium Tc 99m Methylenediphosphonate
- 99mTc-Methylene Diphosphonate
- 99mTc Methylene Diphosphonate
- Diphosphonate, 99mTc-Methylene
- Tc-99m MDP
- Tc-99m Methylene Diphosphonate
- Diphosphonate, Tc-99m Methylene
- Methylene Diphosphonate, Tc-99m
- Tc 99m Methylene Diphosphonate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Technetium Tc 99m Medronate".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Technetium Tc 99m Medronate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Technetium Tc 99m Medronate" by people in this website by year, and whether "Technetium Tc 99m Medronate" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Technetium Tc 99m Medronate" by people in Profiles.
Scapulothoracic Articulation Disorders on 99mTc-MDP Bone Scintigraphy. Clin Nucl Med. 2021 Oct 01; 46(10):826-828.
Synovial visualization during Tc-99m MDP bone scanning in septic arthritis of the knee. Clin Nucl Med. 1983 Jun; 8(6):249-51.
99mTc-methylene diphosphonate accumulation in ascitic fluid due to neoplasm. Radiology. 1981 Jun; 139(3):699-702.