Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain
"Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A flavoprotein oxidoreductase that has specificity for long-chain fatty acids. It forms a complex with ELECTRON-TRANSFERRING FLAVOPROTEINS and conveys reducing equivalents to UBIQUINONE.
|Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain
- Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain
- Acyl CoA Dehydrogenase, Long Chain
- Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain Acyl-CoA
- Long-Chain Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase
- Very-Long-Chain Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase
- Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Very-Long-Chain
- Dehydrogenase, Very-Long-Chain Acyl-CoA
- Very Long Chain Acyl CoA Dehydrogenase
- Long-Chain-Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain-Acyl-CoA
- Long Chain Acyl CoA Dehydrogenase
- Long-Chain-Acyl-Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain-Acyl-Coenzyme A
- Long Chain Acyl Coenzyme A Dehydrogenase
Decanoyl CoA Dehydrogenase
- Decanoyl CoA Dehydrogenase
- CoA Dehydrogenase, Decanoyl
- Dehydrogenase, Decanoyl CoA
- Decanoyl CoA-Dehydrogenase
- CoA-Dehydrogenase, Decanoyl
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain" by people in this website by year, and whether "Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain" by people in Profiles.
Impaired insulin signaling accelerates cardiac mitochondrial dysfunction after myocardial infarction. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2009 Jun; 46(6):910-8.