"Equine-Assisted Therapy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Therapy assisted by the use of a horse and/or its movement, including equine-assisted psychotherapy, horseback riding, and hippotherapy.
- Equine-Assisted Therapy
- Equine Assisted Therapy
- Equine-Assisted Therapies
- Therapies, Equine-Assisted
- Therapy, Equine-Assisted
- Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy
- Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- Equine-Assisted Psychotherapies
- Psychotherapies, Equine-Assisted
- Psychotherapy, Equine-Assisted
Recreational Horseback Riding Therapy
- Recreational Horseback Riding Therapy
- Horseback Riding Therapy
- Horseback Riding Therapies
- Riding Therapies, Horseback
- Riding Therapy, Horseback
- Therapies, Horseback Riding
- Therapy, Horseback Riding
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Equine-Assisted Therapy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Equine-Assisted Therapy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Equine-Assisted Therapy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Equine-Assisted Therapy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.