"Leishmania enriettii" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A parasitic hemoflagellate of the subgenus Leishmania leishmania that has been found as a natural infection of the Brazilian guinea pig. Its host-tissue relationship is, in general, comparable to that of L. braziliensis.
- Leishmania enriettii
- Leishmania enriettius
- enriettius, Leishmania
- Leishmania (Leishmania) enrietti
- Leishmania (Leishmania) enriettii
- Leishmania enrietti
- Leishmania enriettus
- enriettus, Leishmania
- Leishmania leishmania enrietti
- Leishmania leishmania enriettus
- enrietti, Leishmania leishmania
- leishmania enrietti, Leishmania
- leishmania enriettus, Leishmania
- Leishmania leishmania enriettii
- Leishmania leishmania enriettius
- enriettius, Leishmania leishmania
- leishmania enriettii, Leishmania
- leishmania enriettius, Leishmania
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leishmania enriettii".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leishmania enriettii".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leishmania enriettii" by people in this website by year, and whether "Leishmania enriettii" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.