"Needle-Exchange Programs" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Organized services for exchange of sterile needles and syringes used for injections as a potential means of reducing the transmission of infectious diseases.
- Needle-Exchange Programs
- Needle Exchange Programs
- Needle-Exchange Program
- Program, Needle-Exchange
- Programs, Needle-Exchange
- Syringe-Exchange Programs
- Program, Syringe-Exchange
- Programs, Syringe-Exchange
- Syringe Exchange Programs
- Syringe-Exchange Program
Supervised Injecting Centers
- Supervised Injecting Centers
- Center, Supervised Injecting
- Centers, Supervised Injecting
- Injecting Center, Supervised
- Injecting Centers, Supervised
- Supervised Injecting Center
- Supervised Injecting Facilities
- Facilities, Supervised Injecting
- Facility, Supervised Injecting
- Injecting Facilities, Supervised
- Injecting Facility, Supervised
- Supervised Injecting Facility
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Needle-Exchange Programs".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Needle-Exchange Programs".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Needle-Exchange Programs" by people in this website by year, and whether "Needle-Exchange Programs" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.