"Glutamate Synthase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the formation of 2 molecules of glutamate from glutamine plus alpha-ketoglutarate in the presence of NADPH. EC 22.214.171.124.
- Glutamate Synthase
- Synthase, Glutamate
- Ketoglutarate Glutamine Amidotransferase
- Amidotransferase, Ketoglutarate Glutamine
- Glutamine Amidotransferase, Ketoglutarate
- Glutamine Ketoglutarate Amidotransferase
- Amidotransferase, Glutamine Ketoglutarate
- Ketoglutarate Amidotransferase, Glutamine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glutamate Synthase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glutamate Synthase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glutamate Synthase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Glutamate Synthase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.