Dental Prosthesis, Implant-Supported
"Dental Prosthesis, Implant-Supported" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A prosthesis that gains its support, stability, and retention from a substructure that is implanted under the soft tissues of the basal seat of the device and is in contact with bone. (From Boucher's Clinical Dental Terminology, 4th ed)
|Dental Prosthesis, Implant-Supported
- Dental Prosthesis, Implant-Supported
- Dental Prosthesis, Implant Supported
- Implant-Supported Dental Prosthesis
- Dental Prostheses, Implant-Supported
- Implant Supported Dental Prosthesis
- Implant-Supported Dental Prostheses
- Prostheses, Implant-Supported Dental
- Prosthesis, Implant-Supported Dental
- Denture, Implant-Supported
- Denture, Implant Supported
- Implant-Supported Denture
- Dentures, Implant-Supported
- Implant Supported Denture
- Implant-Supported Dentures
- Prosthesis Dental, Implant-Supported
- Dental, Implant-Supported Prosthesis
- Dentals, Implant-Supported Prosthesis
- Implant-Supported Prosthesis Dental
- Implant-Supported Prosthesis Dentals
- Prosthesis Dental, Implant Supported
- Prosthesis Dentals, Implant-Supported
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dental Prosthesis, Implant-Supported".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dental Prosthesis, Implant-Supported".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dental Prosthesis, Implant-Supported" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dental Prosthesis, Implant-Supported" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Dental Prosthesis, Implant-Supported" by people in Profiles.
A comparison of implant complications and failures between the maxilla and the mandible. J Prosthet Dent. 2019 Apr; 121(4):611-617.
Locator retention: does variation in number and configuration matter? Gen Dent. 2017 Jan-Feb; 65(1):37-40.
Shear bond strength comparison of implant-retained overdenture attachment pickup materials. Gen Dent. 2016 Jul-Aug; 64(4):47-50.
Ceramic Crown for an Implant Abutment. Dent Today. 2016 May; 35(5):48-9.
A Combination Case: Satisfying Function and Aesthetics. Dent Today. 2015 Jun; 34(6):88, 90.
Full-mouth rehabilitation using dental implants in a patient with scleroderma. Quintessence Int. 2011 Oct; 42(9):781-5.
Clinical evaluation of freeze-dried cancellous block allografts for ridge augmentation and implant placement in the maxilla. Implant Dent. 2010 Aug; 19(4):272-9.
Five-year prospective clinical evaluation of highly crystalline HA MP-1-coated dental implants. J Oral Implantol. 2008; 34(1):39-46.
Design of prosthetic cantilever bridgework supported by osseointegrated implants using the finite element method. Dent Mater. 1998 Jan; 14(1):37-43.