Pubic Symphysis Diastasis
"Pubic Symphysis Diastasis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Separation of the PUBIC SYMPHYSIS. It is an uncommon complication of CHILDBIRTH causing postpartum PAIN, but it can also arise from other causes.
|Pubic Symphysis Diastasis
- Pubic Symphysis Diastasis
- Diastases, Pubic Symphysis
- Diastasis, Pubic Symphysis
- Pubic Symphysis Diastases
- Diastasis Symphysis Pubis
- Symphysis Pubis, Diastasis
- Symphysis Pubis Diastasis
- Diastases, Symphysis Pubis
- Diastasis, Symphysis Pubis
- Symphysis Pubis Diastases
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pubic Symphysis Diastasis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pubic Symphysis Diastasis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pubic Symphysis Diastasis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pubic Symphysis Diastasis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Pubic Symphysis Diastasis" by people in Profiles.