"Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A general concept for tumors or cancer of any part of the EAR; the NOSE; the THROAT; and the PHARYNX. It is used when there is no specific heading.
- Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms
- Neoplasm, Otorhinolaryngologic
- Otorhinolaryngological Neoplasms
- Ootorhinolaryngeal Neoplasms
- Neoplasm, Ootorhinolaryngeal
- Neoplasms, Ootorhinolaryngeal
- Ootorhinolaryngeal Neoplasm
- Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasm
- Neoplasms, Otorhinolaryngologic
- Neoplasms, Otorhinolaryngological
- Neoplasm, Otorhinolaryngological
- Otorhinolaryngological Neoplasm
- Otorhinolaryngeal Cancer
- Cancer, Otorhinolaryngeal
- Cancers, Otorhinolaryngeal
- Otorhinolaryngeal Cancers
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms" by people in this website by year, and whether "Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Otorhinolaryngologic Neoplasms" by people in Profiles.
Yuen HK, Logan WC, Boyd MG, Day TA, Brooks JO. Negative psychosocial consequence of self-restricted driving among cancer survivors in the head and neck region. Clin Otolaryngol. 2009 Aug; 34(4):395-6.
Bisdas S, Spicer K, Rumboldt Z. Whole-tumor perfusion CT parameters and glucose metabolism measurements in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas: a pilot study using combined positron-emission tomography/CT imaging. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2008 Aug; 29(7):1376-81.
Yuen HK, Gillespie MB, Barkley RA, Day TA, Bandyopadhyay D, Sharma AK. Driving performance in patients with cancer in the head and neck region: a pilot study. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007 Sep; 133(9):904-9.