Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
"Shoulder Impingement Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Compression of the ROTATOR CUFF tendons and subacromial bursa between the HUMERAL HEAD and the ACROMION of the SCAPULA. This condition is associated with subacromial BURSITIS, as well as rotator cuff (largely supraspinatus) and bicipital tendon INFLAMMATION.
|Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Shoulder Impingement Syndromes
- Rotator Cuff Impingement Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Impingement
- Impingement, Rotator Cuff
- Impingements, Rotator Cuff
- Rotator Cuff Impingements
Coracohumeral Impingement Syndrome
- Coracohumeral Impingement Syndrome
- Coracohumeral Impingement Syndromes
- Coracoid Impingement Syndrome
- Coracoid Impingement Syndromes
- Subacromial Impingement Syndrome
- Subacromial Impingement Syndromes
- Coracohumeral Impingement
- Coracohumeral Impingements
- Impingement, Coracohumeral
- Impingements, Coracohumeral
Internal Impingement Syndrome
- Internal Impingement Syndrome
- Internal Impingement Syndromes
- Posterosuperior Glenoid Impingement
- Impingement, Posterosuperior Glenoid
- Impingements, Posterosuperior Glenoid
- Posterosuperior Glenoid Impingements
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Shoulder Impingement Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Shoulder Impingement Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Shoulder Impingement Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Shoulder Impingement Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.