Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute
"Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An acute leukemia exhibiting cell features characteristic of both the myeloid and lymphoid lineages and probably arising from MULTIPOTENT STEM CELLS.
|Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute
- Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute
- B- and T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- B- and T-Cell Leukemia, Acute
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, Acute, Mixed Cell
- Leukemia, Lymphocytic, Acute, Mixed-Cell
- Leukemia, Mixed, B and T Cell
- Leukemia, Mixed, B- and T-Cell
- Leukemia, Mixed-Cell
- Leukemia, Mixed Cell
- Leukemias, Mixed-Cell
- Mixed-Cell Leukemia
- Mixed-Cell Leukemias
- Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute, B and T Cell
- Lymphocytic Leukemia, Acute, B- and T-Cell
- Acute Biphenotypic Leukemia
- Acute Biphenotypic Leukemias
- Biphenotypic Leukemia, Acute
- Biphenotypic Leukemias, Acute
- Leukemia, Acute Biphenotypic
- Leukemias, Acute Biphenotypic
- Biphenotypic Acute Leukemia
- Acute Leukemia, Biphenotypic
- Acute Leukemias, Biphenotypic
- Biphenotypic Acute Leukemias
- Leukemia, Biphenotypic Acute
- Leukemias, Biphenotypic Acute
- Hybrid Acute Leukemias
- Acute Leukemia, Hybrid
- Acute Leukemias, Hybrid
- Hybrid Acute Leukemia
- Leukemia, Hybrid Acute
- Leukemias, Hybrid Acute
- Mixed-Lineage Acute Leukemias
- Acute Leukemia, Mixed-Lineage
- Acute Leukemias, Mixed-Lineage
- Leukemia, Mixed-Lineage Acute
- Leukemias, Mixed-Lineage Acute
- Mixed Lineage Acute Leukemias
- Mixed-Lineage Acute Leukemia
- B and T Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- B and T Cell Leukemia, Acute
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute" by people in this website by year, and whether "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Leukemia, Biphenotypic, Acute" by people in Profiles.
Saxe DF, Persons DL, Wolff DJ, Theil KS. Validation of fluorescence in situ hybridization using an analyte-specific reagent for detection of abnormalities involving the mixed lineage leukemia gene. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2012 Jan; 136(1):47-52.