Sperm Immobilizing Agents
"Sperm Immobilizing Agents" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Chemical substances with sperm immobilizing activity used as topically administered vaginal contraceptives.
|Sperm Immobilizing Agents
- Sperm Immobilizing Agents
- Agents, Sperm Immobilizing
- Sperm-Immobilizing Agents
- Agents, Sperm-Immobilizing
- Sperm-Immobilizing Effect
- Effect, Sperm-Immobilizing
- Sperm Immobilizing Effect
- Sperm-Immobilizing Effects
- Effects, Sperm-Immobilizing
- Sperm Immobilizing Effects
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sperm Immobilizing Agents".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sperm Immobilizing Agents".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sperm Immobilizing Agents" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sperm Immobilizing Agents" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Sperm Immobilizing Agents" by people in Profiles.