Hyperlipidemia, Familial Combined
"Hyperlipidemia, Familial Combined" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A type of familial lipid metabolism disorder characterized by a variable pattern of elevated plasma CHOLESTEROL and/or TRIGLYCERIDES. Multiple genes on different chromosomes may be involved, such as the major late transcription factor (UPSTREAM STIMULATORY FACTORS) on CHROMOSOME 1.
|Hyperlipidemia, Familial Combined
- Hyperlipidemia, Familial Combined
- Combined Hyperlipidemia, Familial
- Combined Hyperlipidemias, Familial
- Familial Combined Hyperlipidemias
- Hyperlipidemias, Familial Combined
- Familial Combined Hyperlipidemia
- Hyperlipidemia, Multiple Lipoprotein-Type
- Hyperlipidemia, Multiple Lipoprotein Type
- Hyperlipidemias, Multiple Lipoprotein-Type
- Lipoprotein-Type Hyperlipidemia, Multiple
- Lipoprotein-Type Hyperlipidemias, Multiple
- Multiple Lipoprotein-Type Hyperlipidemia
- Multiple Lipoprotein-Type Hyperlipidemias
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hyperlipidemia, Familial Combined".
- Diseases [C]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C16.320.565]
- Lipid Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C16.320.565.398]
- Hyperlipidemia, Familial Combined [C16.320.565.398.450]
- Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases [C18]
- Metabolic Diseases [C18.452]
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders [C18.452.584]
- Dyslipidemias [C18.452.584.500]
- Hyperlipidemias [C18.452.584.500.500]
- Hyperlipidemia, Familial Combined [C18.452.584.500.500.438]
- Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C18.452.648]
- Lipid Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C18.452.648.398]
- Hyperlipidemia, Familial Combined [C18.452.648.398.450]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hyperlipidemia, Familial Combined".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hyperlipidemia, Familial Combined" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hyperlipidemia, Familial Combined" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Hyperlipidemia, Familial Combined" by people in Profiles.