Correction of Hearing Impairment
"Correction of Hearing Impairment" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Procedures for correcting HEARING DISORDERS.
|Correction of Hearing Impairment
- Correction of Hearing Impairment
- Hearing Impairment Correction
- Hearing Impairment Corrections
- Impairment Correction, Hearing
- Impairment Corrections, Hearing
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Aural Rehabilitations
- Rehabilitation, Aural
- Rehabilitations, Aural
- Aural Habilitation
- Aural Habilitations
- Habilitation, Aural
- Habilitations, Aural
- Habilitation of Hearing Impaired
- Hearing Impaired Habilitation
- Hearing Impaired Habilitations
- Impaired Habilitation, Hearing
- Impaired Habilitations, Hearing
- Correction of Auditory Perception
- Auditory Perception Correction
- Auditory Perception Corrections
- Perception Correction, Auditory
- Perception Corrections, Auditory
- Habilitation of Hearing Impairment
- Hearing Impairment Habilitation
- Hearing Impairment Habilitations
- Impairment Habilitation, Hearing
- Impairment Habilitations, Hearing
- Rehabilitation of Hearing Impairment
- Hearing Impairment Rehabilitation
- Hearing Impairment Rehabilitations
- Impairment Rehabilitation, Hearing
- Impairment Rehabilitations, Hearing
- Correction of Hearing Loss
- Hearing Loss Correction
- Hearing Loss Corrections
- Loss Correction, Hearing
- Loss Corrections, Hearing
- Hearing Impaired Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation, Hearing Impaired
- Audiologic Rehabilitation
- Audiologic Rehabilitations
- Rehabilitation, Audiologic
- Rehabilitations, Audiologic
- Audiologic Habilitation
- Audiologic Habilitations
- Habilitation, Audiologic
- Habilitations, Audiologic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Correction of Hearing Impairment".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Correction of Hearing Impairment".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Correction of Hearing Impairment" by people in this website by year, and whether "Correction of Hearing Impairment" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Correction of Hearing Impairment" by people in Profiles.
Syllable-constituent perception by hearing-aid users: Common factors in quiet and noise. J Acoust Soc Am. 2017 04; 141(4):2933.
Benefits of auditory training for aided listening by older adults. Am J Audiol. 2013 Dec; 22(2):335-8.
Guest editorial: accessible and affordable hearing health care for adults with mild to moderate hearing loss. Ear Hear. 2010 Feb; 31(1):2-6.