"Sickle Cell Trait" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The condition of being heterozygous for hemoglobin S.
|Sickle Cell Trait
- Sickle Cell Trait
- Cell Trait, Sickle
- Cell Traits, Sickle
- Sickle Cell Traits
- Trait, Sickle Cell
- Traits, Sickle Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sickle Cell Trait".
- Diseases [C]
- Hemic and Lymphatic Diseases [C15]
- Hematologic Diseases [C15.378]
- Anemia [C15.378.071]
- Anemia, Hemolytic [C15.378.071.141]
- Anemia, Hemolytic, Congenital [C15.378.071.141.150]
- Anemia, Sickle Cell [C15.378.071.141.150.150]
- Sickle Cell Trait [C15.378.071.141.150.150.670]
- Hemoglobinopathies [C15.378.420]
- Anemia, Sickle Cell [C15.378.420.155]
- Sickle Cell Trait [C15.378.420.155.668]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Anemia, Hemolytic, Congenital [C16.320.070]
- Anemia, Sickle Cell [C16.320.070.150]
- Sickle Cell Trait [C16.320.070.150.670]
- Hemoglobinopathies [C16.320.365]
- Anemia, Sickle Cell [C16.320.365.155]
- Sickle Cell Trait [C16.320.365.155.668]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sickle Cell Trait".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sickle Cell Trait" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sickle Cell Trait" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.