Paraneoplastic Syndromes, Ocular
"Paraneoplastic Syndromes, Ocular" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Ocular manifestations secondary to various NEOPLASMS in which antibodies to antigens of the primary tumor cross-react with ocular antigens. This autoimmune response often leads to visual loss and other ocular dysfunctions.
|Paraneoplastic Syndromes, Ocular
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes, Ocular
- Ocular Paraneoplastic Syndrome
- Ocular Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Paraneoplastic Syndrome, Ocular
- Syndrome, Ocular Paraneoplastic
- Syndromes, Ocular Paraneoplastic
- Paraneoplastic Diseases, Ocular
- Disease, Ocular Paraneoplastic
- Diseases, Ocular Paraneoplastic
- Ocular Paraneoplastic Disease
- Ocular Paraneoplastic Diseases
- Paraneoplastic Disease, Ocular
- Melanoma-Associated Retinopathy
- Melanoma Associated Retinopathy
- Melanoma-Associated Retinopathies
- Retinopathies, Melanoma-Associated
- Retinopathy, Melanoma-Associated
- Cancer-Associated Retinopathy
- Cancer Associated Retinopathy
- Cancer-Associated Retinopathies
- Retinopathies, Cancer-Associated
- Retinopathy, Cancer-Associated
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Paraneoplastic Syndromes, Ocular".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Paraneoplastic Syndromes, Ocular".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Paraneoplastic Syndromes, Ocular" by people in this website by year, and whether "Paraneoplastic Syndromes, Ocular" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.