Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest
"Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Occurrence of heart arrest in an individual when there is no immediate access to medical personnel or equipment.
|Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiac Arrest, Out-of-Hospital
- Cardiac Arrests, Out-of-Hospital
- Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest
- Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrests
- Out-of-Hospital Heart Arrest
- Heart Arrest, Out-of-Hospital
- Heart Arrests, Out-of-Hospital
- Out of Hospital Heart Arrest
- Out-of-Hospital Heart Arrests
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest" by people in this website by year, and whether "Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.