Infant, Extremely Premature
"Infant, Extremely Premature" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A human infant born before 28 weeks of GESTATION.
|Infant, Extremely Premature
- Infant, Extremely Premature
- Extremely Premature Infant
- Infants, Extremely Premature
- Premature Infant, Extremely
- Premature Infants, Extremely
- Extremely Preterm Infants
- Extremely Preterm Infant
- Infant, Extremely Preterm
- Infants, Extremely Preterm
- Preterm Infant, Extremely
- Preterm Infants, Extremely
- Extremely Premature Infants
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Infant, Extremely Premature".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Infant, Extremely Premature".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Infant, Extremely Premature" by people in this website by year, and whether "Infant, Extremely Premature" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.