Physical Therapist Assistants
"Physical Therapist Assistants" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Persons who, under the supervision of licensed PHYSICAL THERAPISTS, provide patient treatment using various PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNIQUES.
|Physical Therapist Assistants
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Assistant, Physical Therapist
- Assistants, Physical Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy Assistants
- Assistant, Physical Therapy
- Assistants, Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy Assistant
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Physical Therapist Assistants".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Physical Therapist Assistants".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Physical Therapist Assistants" by people in this website by year, and whether "Physical Therapist Assistants" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.