Solute Carrier Family 12, Member 3
"Solute Carrier Family 12, Member 3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Na-Cl cotransporter in the convoluted segments of the DISTAL KIDNEY TUBULE. It mediates active reabsorption of sodium and chloride and is inhibited by THIAZIDE DIURETICS.
|Solute Carrier Family 12, Member 3
- Solute Carrier Family 12, Member 3
- SLC12A3 Protein
- Protein, SLC12A3
- SLC12A3 Cotransporter
- Cotransporter, SLC12A3
- Na-Cl Symporter
- Na Cl Symporter
- Symporter, Na-Cl
- Na-Cl Thiazide-Sensitive Cotransporter
- Cotransporter, Na-Cl Thiazide-Sensitive
- Na Cl Thiazide Sensitive Cotransporter
- Thiazide-Sensitive Cotransporter, Na-Cl
- Na-Cl Cotransporter
- Cotransporter, Na-Cl
- Na Cl Cotransporter
- Thiazide-Sensitive Sodium-Chloride Cotransporter
- Cotransporter, Thiazide-Sensitive Sodium-Chloride
- Sodium-Chloride Cotransporter, Thiazide-Sensitive
- Thiazide Sensitive Sodium Chloride Cotransporter
- NCCT Protein
- Protein, NCCT
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Solute Carrier Family 12, Member 3".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Solute Carrier Family 12, Member 3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Solute Carrier Family 12, Member 3" by people in this website by year, and whether "Solute Carrier Family 12, Member 3" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.