Historically Controlled Study
"Historically Controlled Study" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A study that compares a group of participants receiving an intervention with a similar group from the past who did not.
|Historically Controlled Study
- Historically Controlled Study
- Historically Controlled Studies
- Studies, Historically Controlled
- Study, Historically Controlled
- Historical Controlled Study
- Historical Controlled Studies
- Studies, Historical Controlled
- Study, Historical Controlled
- Historical Control Study
- Historical Control Studies
- Studies, Historical Control
- Study, Historical Control
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Historically Controlled Study".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Historically Controlled Study".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Historically Controlled Study" by people in this website by year, and whether "Historically Controlled Study" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.