Transanal Endoscopic Surgery
"Transanal Endoscopic Surgery" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgical procedures performed through the anus using a PROCTOSCOPE.
|Transanal Endoscopic Surgery
- Transanal Endoscopic Surgery
- Endoscopic Surgeries, Transanal
- Endoscopic Surgery, Transanal
- Surgeries, Transanal Endoscopic
- Surgery, Transanal Endoscopic
- Transanal Endoscopic Surgeries
- Transanal Endoscopic Surgical Procedures
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Transanal Endoscopic Surgery".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Transanal Endoscopic Surgery".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Transanal Endoscopic Surgery" by people in this website by year, and whether "Transanal Endoscopic Surgery" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.