"Drug Resistant Epilepsy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Epileptic condition in which adequate trials of two tolerated and appropriately chosen and used ANTIEPILEPTIC DRUGS schedules to achieve sustained seizure freedom failed.
|Drug Resistant Epilepsy
- Drug Resistant Epilepsy
- Drug Resistant Epilepsies
- Epilepsies, Drug Resistant
- Resistant Epilepsies, Drug
- Resistant Epilepsy, Drug
- Epilepsy, Drug Resistant
- Medication Resistant Epilepsy
- Epilepsies, Medication Resistant
- Epilepsy, Medication Resistant
- Medication Resistant Epilepsies
- Resistant Epilepsies, Medication
- Resistant Epilepsy, Medication
- Intractable Epilepsy
- Epilepsies, Intractable
- Intractable Epilepsies
- Epilepsy, Drug Refractory
- Epilepsy, Intractable
- Refractory Epilepsy
- Epilepsies, Refractory
- Epilepsy, Refractory
- Refractory Epilepsies
- Drug Refractory Epilepsy
- Drug Refractory Epilepsies
- Epilepsies, Drug Refractory
- Refractory Epilepsies, Drug
- Refractory Epilepsy, Drug
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Drug Resistant Epilepsy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Drug Resistant Epilepsy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Drug Resistant Epilepsy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Drug Resistant Epilepsy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.