Biological Variation, Individual
"Biological Variation, Individual" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Differences in measurable biological values, characteristics, or traits, within one individual under different conditions for the individual such as fasting, season of the year, age, or state of wellness.
|Biological Variation, Individual
- Biological Variation, Individual
- Biological Variations, Individual
- Individual Biological Variation
- Individual Biological Variations
- Variation, Individual Biological
- Variations, Individual Biological
- Within-Person Variation
- Variation, Within-Person
- Variations, Within-Person
- Within Person Variation
- Within-Person Variations
- Within-Individual Biological Variation
- Biological Variations, Within-Individual
- Variation, Within-Individual Biological
- Variations, Within-Individual Biological
- Within Individual Biological Variation
- Within-Individual Biological Variations
- Biological Variation, Within-Individual
- Biological Variation, Within Individual
- Intra-Individual Biological Variation
- Biological Variation, Intra-Individual
- Biological Variations, Intra-Individual
- Intra Individual Biological Variation
- Intra-Individual Biological Variations
- Variation, Intra-Individual Biological
- Variations, Intra-Individual Biological
- Within-Subject Variation
- Variation, Within-Subject
- Variations, Within-Subject
- Within Subject Variation
- Within-Subject Variations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Biological Variation, Individual".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Biological Variation, Individual".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Biological Variation, Individual" by people in this website by year, and whether "Biological Variation, Individual" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Biological Variation, Individual" by people in Profiles.
Scott ES, Januszewski AS, O'Connell R, Fulcher G, Scott R, Kesaniemi A, Wu L, Colagiuri S, Keech A, Jenkins AJ. Long-Term Glycemic Variability and Vascular Complications in Type 2 Diabetes: Post Hoc Analysis of the FIELD Study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2020 10 01; 105(10).
Lenell C, Brates D, Pearson WG, Molfenter S. Variations in Healthy Swallowing Mechanics During Various Bolus Conditions Using Computational Analysis of Swallowing Mechanics (CASM). Dysphagia. 2020 04; 35(2):272-280.