"Electrocardiography, Ambulatory" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Method in which prolonged electrocardiographic recordings are made on a portable tape recorder (Holter-type system) or solid-state device ("real-time" system), while the patient undergoes normal daily activities. It is useful in the diagnosis and management of intermittent cardiac arrhythmias and transient myocardial ischemia.
- Electrocardiography, Ambulatory
- Dynamic Electrocardiography
- Electrocardiography Monitoring, Ambulatory
- Monitoring, Ambulatory Electrocardiographic
- Ambulatory Electrocardiographic Monitoring
- Electrocardiographic Monitoring, Ambulatory
- Ambulatory Electrocardiography Monitoring
- Monitoring, Ambulatory Electrocardiography
- Ambulatory Electrocardiography
- Electrocardiography, Dynamic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electrocardiography, Ambulatory".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electrocardiography, Ambulatory".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electrocardiography, Ambulatory" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electrocardiography, Ambulatory" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.