"Researcher-Subject Relations" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Interaction between research personnel and research subjects.
- Researcher-Subject Relations
- Relations, Researcher-Subject
- Researcher Subject Relations
- Investigator-Subject Relations
- Investigator Subject Relations
- Investigator-Subject Relation
- Relation, Investigator-Subject
- Relations, Investigator-Subject
- Investigator-Subject Relationship
- Investigator Subject Relationship
- Investigator-Subject Relationships
- Relationship, Investigator-Subject
- Relationships, Investigator-Subject
- Researcher Subject Relationship
- Researcher Subject Relationships
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Researcher-Subject Relations".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Researcher-Subject Relations".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Researcher-Subject Relations" by people in this website by year, and whether "Researcher-Subject Relations" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Researcher-Subject Relations" by people in Profiles.
Evaluation of conceptual framework for recruitment of African American patients with breast cancer. Oncol Nurs Forum. 2010 May; 37(3):E160-7.
Factors affecting research participation in African American college students. Fam Med. 2008 Jan; 40(1):46-51.
Managing conflicts of interest in the conduct of clinical trials. JAMA. 2002 Jan 02; 287(1):78-84.