"Receptors, OSM-LIF" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell surface receptors formed from the dimerization of LIF RECEPTOR ALPHA SUBUNIT with CYTOKINE RECEPTOR GP130. Although originally described as receptors for LEUKEMIA INHIBITORY FACTOR these receptors also bind the closely-related protein ONCOSTATIN M and are referred to as both LIF receptors and type I oncostatin M receptors.
- Receptors, OSM-LIF
- OSM-LIF Receptors
- Receptors, OSM LIF
- Leukemia Inhibitory Factor Receptors
- Receptors, Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- LIF Receptors
- Receptors, LIF
- Oncostatin M Type I Receptor
- Oncostatin M-Leukemia Inhibitory Factor Shared Receptor
- Oncostatin M Leukemia Inhibitory Factor Shared Receptor
- Leukemia Inhibitory Factor Receptor
- Leukemia Inhibitory Factor-Oncostatin M Shared Receptor
- Leukemia Inhibitory Factor Oncostatin M Shared Receptor
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, OSM-LIF".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, OSM-LIF".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, OSM-LIF" by people in this website by year, and whether "Receptors, OSM-LIF" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.