"Proctoscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic examination, therapy or surgery of the rectum.
|Proctoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Proctoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Procedure, Proctoscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Proctoscopic Surgical
- Proctoscopic Surgical Procedure
- Surgical Procedure, Proctoscopic
- Surgery, Proctoscopic
- Proctoscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Proctoscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Proctoscopic
- Proctoscopic Surgery
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proctoscopy".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System [E01.370.372]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.372.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.372.250.250]
- Proctoscopy [E01.370.322.214.171.1240]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Surgical [E01.370.388]
- Endoscopy [E01.370.388.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.388.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.3126.96.36.199]
- Proctoscopy [E01.370.3188.8.131.52.680]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Digestive System Surgical Procedures [E04.210]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.210.240]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.210.240.250]
- Proctoscopy [E04.210.240.250.680]
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures [E04.502]
- Endoscopy [E04.502.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.502.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.502.250.250.250]
- Proctoscopy [E04.502.250.250.250.680]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proctoscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proctoscopy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proctoscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.