"Photoelectron Spectroscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The study of the energy of electrons ejected from matter by the photoelectric effect, i.e., as a direct result of absorption of energy from electromagnetic radiation. As the energies of the electrons are characteristic of a specific element, the measurement of the energy of these electrons is a technique used to determine the chemical composition of surfaces.
- Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Spectroscopy, Photoelectron
- Photoelectron Emission Spectroscopy
- Emission Spectroscopies, Photoelectron
- Emission Spectroscopy, Photoelectron
- Spectroscopy, Photoelectron Emission
- Photoemission Spectroscopy
- Spectroscopy, Photoemission
X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Photoelectron Spectroscopy, X-Ray
- Spectroscopy, X-Ray Photoelectron
- X Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Electron Spectroscopy for Chemical Analysis
- Xray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Photoelectron Spectroscopy, Xray
- Spectroscopy, Xray Photoelectron
Ultraviolet Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Ultraviolet Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Photoelectron Spectroscopy, Ultraviolet
- Spectroscopy, Ultraviolet Photoelectron
- Ultra-Violet Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Photoelectron Spectroscopy, Ultra-Violet
- Spectroscopy, Ultra-Violet Photoelectron
- Ultra Violet Photoelectron Spectroscopy
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Photoelectron Spectroscopy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Photoelectron Spectroscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Photoelectron Spectroscopy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Photoelectron Spectroscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Photoelectron Spectroscopy" by people in Profiles.
Graphene quantum dots against human IAPP aggregation and toxicity in vivo. Nanoscale. 2018 Nov 01; 10(42):19995-20006.
Surface Complexation Modeling of Eu(III) and U(VI) Interactions with Graphene Oxide. Environ Sci Technol. 2016 Feb 16; 50(4):1821-7.
Chemical structures of hydrazine-treated graphene oxide and generation of aromatic nitrogen doping. Nat Commun. 2012 Jan 24; 3:638.
XPS and ToF-SIMS investigation of alpha-helical and beta-strand peptide adsorption onto SAMs. Langmuir. 2010 Mar 02; 26(5):3423-32.