Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Coma
"Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Coma" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A serious complication of TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS. It is characterized by extreme HYPERGLYCEMIA; DEHYDRATION; serum hyperosmolarity; and depressed consciousness leading to COMA in the absence of KETOSIS and ACIDOSIS.
|Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Coma
- Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Coma
- Nonketotic Hyperosmolar Coma
- Coma, Nonketotic Hyperosmolar
- Comas, Nonketotic Hyperosmolar
- Hyperosmolar Coma, Nonketotic
- Hyperosmolar Comas, Nonketotic
- Nonketotic Hyperosmolar Comas
- Nonketotic Hyperglycemic Coma
- Coma, Nonketotic Hyperglycemic
- Hyperglycemic Coma, Nonketotic
- Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Coma
- Coma, Hyperosmolar Nonketotic
- Comas, Hyperosmolar Nonketotic
- Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Comas
- Nonketotic Coma, Hyperosmolar
- Nonketotic Comas, Hyperosmolar
- Coma, Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Nonketotic
- Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic Nonketotic Coma
Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
- Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State
- Hyperglycemic State, Hyperosmolar
- Hyperglycemic States, Hyperosmolar
- Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic States
- Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic Syndrome
- Hyperglycemic Syndrome, Hyperosmolar
- Hyperglycemic Syndromes, Hyperosmolar
- Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic Syndromes
- Syndrome, Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic
- Syndromes, Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Coma".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Coma".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Coma" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hyperglycemic Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Coma" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.