"Hypophosphatemia, Familial" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An inherited condition of abnormally low serum levels of PHOSPHATES (below 1 mg/liter) which can occur in a number of genetic diseases with defective reabsorption of inorganic phosphorus by the PROXIMAL RENAL TUBULES. This leads to phosphaturia, HYPOPHOSPHATEMIA, and disturbances of cellular and organ functions such as those in X-LINKED HYPOPHOSPHATEMIC RICKETS; OSTEOMALACIA; and FANCONI SYNDROME.
- Hypophosphatemia, Familial
- Familial Hypophosphatemias
- Hypophosphatemias, Familial
- Familial Hypophosphatemia
- Diabetes, Phosphate
- Phosphate Diabetes
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hypophosphatemia, Familial".
- Diseases [C]
- Male Urogenital Diseases [C12]
- Urologic Diseases [C12.777]
- Kidney Diseases [C12.777.419]
- Renal Tubular Transport, Inborn Errors [C12.777.419.815]
- Hypophosphatemia, Familial [C12.777.419.815.647]
- Female Urogenital Diseases and Pregnancy Complications [C13]
- Female Urogenital Diseases [C13.351]
- Urologic Diseases [C13.351.968]
- Kidney Diseases [C13.351.968.419]
- Renal Tubular Transport, Inborn Errors [C13.351.968.419.815]
- Hypophosphatemia, Familial [C13.351.968.419.815.647]
- Congenital, Hereditary, and Neonatal Diseases and Abnormalities [C16]
- Genetic Diseases, Inborn [C16.320]
- Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C16.320.565]
- Metal Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C16.320.565.618]
- Hypophosphatemia, Familial [C16.320.565.618.544]
- Renal Tubular Transport, Inborn Errors [C16.320.565.861]
- Hypophosphatemia, Familial [C16.320.565.861.647]
- Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases [C18]
- Metabolic Diseases [C18.452]
- Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C18.452.648]
- Metal Metabolism, Inborn Errors [C18.452.648.618]
- Hypophosphatemia, Familial [C18.452.648.618.544]
- Renal Tubular Transport, Inborn Errors [C18.452.648.861]
- Hypophosphatemia, Familial [C18.452.648.861.647]
- Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders [C18.452.750]
- Hypophosphatemia [C18.452.750.400]
- Hypophosphatemia, Familial [C18.452.750.400.500]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hypophosphatemia, Familial".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hypophosphatemia, Familial" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hypophosphatemia, Familial" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Hypophosphatemia, Familial" by people in Profiles.
Econs MJ, Samsa GP, Monger M, Drezner MK, Feussner JR. X-Linked hypophosphatemic rickets: a disease often unknown to affected patients. Bone Miner. 1994 Jan; 24(1):17-24.
Econs MJ, Feussner JR, Samsa GP, Effman EL, Vogler JB, Martinez S, Friedman NE, Quarles LD, Drezner MK. X-linked hypophosphatemic rickets without "rickets". Skeletal Radiol. 1991; 20(2):109-14.