"Goldenhar Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Mandibulofacial dysostosis with congenital eyelid dermoids.
- Goldenhar Syndrome
- Goldenhar Disease
- Moeschler Clarren Syndrome
- Oculoauriculovertebral Dysplasia
- Dysplasia, Oculoauriculovertebral
- Dysplasias, Oculoauriculovertebral
- Oculoauriculovertebral Dysplasias
- Oculoauriculovertebral Spectrum
- Oculoauriculovertebral Spectrums
- Oculoauriculovertebral Syndrome
- Craniofacial Microsomia
- Craniofacial Microsomias
- Microsomia, Craniofacial
- Microsomias, Craniofacial
- Facioauriculovertebral Dysplasia
- Dysplasia, Facioauriculovertebral
- Dysplasias, Facioauriculovertebral
- Facioauriculovertebral Dysplasias
- Goldenhar-Gorlin Syndrome
- Goldenhar Gorlin Syndrome
- Goldenhar-Gorlin Syndromes
- Lateral Facial Dysplasia
- Dysplasia, Lateral Facial
- Dysplasias, Lateral Facial
- Facial Dysplasia, Lateral
- Facial Dysplasias, Lateral
- Lateral Facial Dysplasias
- Oral-Mandibular-Auricular Syndrome
- Oral Mandibular Auricular Syndrome
- Oral-Mandibular-Auricular Syndromes
- Otomandibular Dysostosis
- Dysostosis, Otomandibular
- First and Second Pharyngeal Arch Syndromes
- First and Second Branchial Arch Syndrome
- Facioauriculovertebral Sequence
- Facioauriculovertebral Sequences
Goldenhar Syndrome with Ipsilateral Radial Defect
- Goldenhar Syndrome with Ipsilateral Radial Defect
- Microsomia Hemifacial Radial Defects
- Oculoauriculovertebral Spectrum with Radial Defect
- Hemifacial Microsomia with Radial Defects
- OAVS with Radial Defect
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Goldenhar Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Goldenhar Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Goldenhar Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Goldenhar Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Goldenhar Syndrome" by people in Profiles.
Brandstetter KA, Patel KG. Craniofacial Microsomia. Facial Plast Surg Clin North Am. 2016 Nov; 24(4):495-515.
Cline JM, Hicks KE, Patel KG. Characterization of facial paresis in hemifacial microsomia. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2014 Feb; 150(2):188-93.