"Cardiomyopathies" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A group of diseases in which the dominant feature is the involvement of the CARDIAC MUSCLE itself. Cardiomyopathies are classified according to their predominant pathophysiological features (DILATED CARDIOMYOPATHY; HYPERTROPHIC CARDIOMYOPATHY; RESTRICTIVE CARDIOMYOPATHY) or their etiological/pathological factors (CARDIOMYOPATHY, ALCOHOLIC; ENDOCARDIAL FIBROELASTOSIS).
- Myocardial Diseases
- Disease, Myocardial
- Diseases, Myocardial
- Myocardial Disease
- Cardiomyopathies, Secondary
- Cardiomyopathy, Secondary
- Secondary Cardiomyopathies
- Secondary Cardiomyopathy
- Secondary Myocardial Diseases
- Disease, Secondary Myocardial
- Diseases, Secondary Myocardial
- Myocardial Disease, Secondary
- Secondary Myocardial Disease
- Myocardial Diseases, Secondary
- Cardiomyopathies, Primary
- Cardiomyopathy, Primary
- Primary Cardiomyopathies
- Primary Cardiomyopathy
- Primary Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Diseases, Primary
- Disease, Primary Myocardial
- Diseases, Primary Myocardial
- Myocardial Disease, Primary
- Primary Myocardial Disease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cardiomyopathies".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cardiomyopathies".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cardiomyopathies" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cardiomyopathies" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.