Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
"Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Procedures that avoid use of open, invasive surgery in favor of closed or local surgery. These generally involve use of laparoscopic devices and remote-controlled manipulation of instruments with indirect observation of the surgical field through an endoscope or similar device.
|Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Surgical Procedures, Minimal
- Surgical Procedures, Minimal Access
- Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive
- Minimal Access Surgical Procedures
- Minimal Surgical Procedure
- Procedures, Minimally Invasive Surgical
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgeries
- Surgeries, Minimally Invasive
- Surgery, Minimally Invasive
- Procedure, Minimal Surgical
- Procedures, Minimal Access Surgical
- Procedures, Minimal Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Minimal
- Minimal Surgical Procedures
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.