"Sialadenitis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
INFLAMMATION of salivary tissue (SALIVARY GLANDS), usually due to INFECTION or injuries.
- Chronic Sialadenitis
- Chronic Sialadenitides
- Sialadenitides, Chronic
- Sialadenitis, Chronic
- Adenitis, Salivary Gland
- Adenitides, Salivary Gland
- Salivary Gland Adenitides
- Salivary Gland Adenitis
- Salivary Gland Inflammation
- Inflammation, Salivary Gland
- Inflammations, Salivary Gland
- Salivary Gland Inflammations
- Irradiation-Induced Sialadenitis
- Irradiation Induced Sialadenitis
- Irradiation-Induced Sialadenitides
- Sialadenitides, Irradiation-Induced
- Sialadenitis, Irradiation-Induced
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sialadenitis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sialadenitis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sialadenitis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Sialadenitis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Sialadenitis" by people in Profiles.
Gillespie MB, Intaphan J, Nguyen SA. Endoscopic-assisted management of chronic sialadenitis. Head Neck. 2011 Sep; 33(9):1346-51.
Davis SB, Neville BW. Zebra. XVIII. Part 2. Adenoid cystic carcinoma. J Endod. 2000 Jan; 26(1):51-3.