Obstetric Surgical Procedures
"Obstetric Surgical Procedures" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Surgery performed on the pregnant woman for conditions associated with pregnancy, labor, or the puerperium. It does not include surgery of the newborn infant.
|Obstetric Surgical Procedures
- Obstetric Surgical Procedures
- Obstetric Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Obstetric Surgical
- Procedures, Obstetric Surgical
- Obstetrical Surgical Procedures
- Obstetrical Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Obstetrical Surgical
- Procedures, Obstetrical Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Obstetrical
- Surgical Procedures, Obstetrical
- Surgical Procedures, Obstetric
- Surgery, Obstetric
- Obstetric Surgeries
- Obstetric Surgery
- Surgeries, Obstetric
- Obstetrical Surgery
- Obstetrical Surgeries
- Surgeries, Obstetrical
- Surgery, Obstetrical
- Surgical Procedure, Obstetric
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Obstetric Surgical Procedures".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Obstetric Surgical Procedures".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Obstetric Surgical Procedures" by people in this website by year, and whether "Obstetric Surgical Procedures" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.