"Preimplantation Diagnosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Determination of the nature of a pathological condition or disease in the OVUM; ZYGOTE; or BLASTOCYST prior to implantation. CYTOGENETIC ANALYSIS is performed to determine the presence or absence of genetic disease.
- Preimplantation Diagnosis
- Diagnoses, Preimplantation
- Preimplantation Diagnoses
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- Diagnosis, Preimplantation
- Diagnosis, Preimplantation Genetic
- Diagnoses, Preimplantation Genetic
- Genetic Diagnoses, Preimplantation
- Genetic Diagnosis, Preimplantation
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnoses
- Preimplantation Screening
- Preimplantation Screenings
- Screening, Preimplantation
- Screenings, Preimplantation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Preimplantation Diagnosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Preimplantation Diagnosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Preimplantation Diagnosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Preimplantation Diagnosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Preimplantation Diagnosis" by people in Profiles.
Apoptotic qPCR gene expression array analysis demonstrates proof-of-concept for rapid blastocoel fluid-conditioned media molecular prediction. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2022 Jul; 39(7):1515-1522.
The expression of pregnancy-associated plasma protein-A (PAPP-A) in human blastocoel fluid-conditioned media: a proof of concept study. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2022 Feb; 39(2):389-394.