Antibody-Dependent Cell Cytotoxicity
"Antibody-Dependent Cell Cytotoxicity" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The phenomenon of antibody-mediated target cell destruction by non-sensitized effector cells. The identity of the target cell varies, but it must possess surface IMMUNOGLOBULIN G whose Fc portion is intact. The effector cell is a "killer" cell possessing Fc receptors. It may be a lymphocyte lacking conventional B- or T-cell markers, or a monocyte, macrophage, or polynuclear leukocyte, depending on the identity of the target cell. The reaction is complement-independent.
|Antibody-Dependent Cell Cytotoxicity
- Antibody-Dependent Cell Cytotoxicity
- Antibody Dependent Cell Cytotoxicity
- Cell Cytoxicity, Antibody-Dependent
- Antibody-Dependent Cell Cytoxicities
- Antibody-Dependent Cell Cytoxicity
- Cell Cytoxicities, Antibody-Dependent
- Cell Cytoxicity, Antibody Dependent
- Cytoxicities, Antibody-Dependent Cell
- Cytoxicity, Antibody-Dependent Cell
- Cytotoxicity, Antibody-Dependent Cell
- Antibody-Dependent Cell Cytotoxicities
- Cell Cytotoxicities, Antibody-Dependent
- Cell Cytotoxicity, Antibody-Dependent
- Cytotoxicities, Antibody-Dependent Cell
- Cytotoxicity, Antibody Dependent Cell
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antibody-Dependent Cell Cytotoxicity".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antibody-Dependent Cell Cytotoxicity".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antibody-Dependent Cell Cytotoxicity" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antibody-Dependent Cell Cytotoxicity" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.