Tachycardia, Ectopic Atrial
"Tachycardia, Ectopic Atrial" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Abnormally rapid heartbeats originating from one or more automatic foci (nonsinus pacemakers) in the HEART ATRIUM but away from the SINOATRIAL NODE. Unlike the reentry mechanism, automatic tachycardia speeds up and slows down gradually. The episode is characterized by a HEART RATE between 135 to less than 200 beats per minute and lasting 30 seconds or longer.
|Tachycardia, Ectopic Atrial
- Tachycardia, Ectopic Atrial
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardia
- Atrial Tachycardia, Ectopic
- Atrial Tachycardias, Ectopic
- Ectopic Atrial Tachycardias
- Tachycardias, Ectopic Atrial
- Atrial Ectopic Tachycardia
- Atrial Ectopic Tachycardias
- Ectopic Tachycardia, Atrial
- Ectopic Tachycardias, Atrial
- Tachycardia, Atrial Ectopic
- Tachycardias, Atrial Ectopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Tachycardia, Ectopic Atrial".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Tachycardia, Ectopic Atrial".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Tachycardia, Ectopic Atrial" by people in this website by year, and whether "Tachycardia, Ectopic Atrial" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.