Medicine, East Asian Traditional
"Medicine, East Asian Traditional" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Medical practice or discipline that is based on the knowledge, cultures, and beliefs of the people in EAST ASIA.
|Medicine, East Asian Traditional
- Medicine, East Asian Traditional
- Oriental Medicine, Traditional
- Medicine, Traditional Oriental
- Traditional Oriental Medicine
- Traditional Oriental Medicines
- Traditional Medicine, Oriental
- Medicine, Oriental Traditional
- Traditional Medicine, East Asia
- Traditional Far Eastern Medicine
- East Asian Traditional Medicine
- Traditional East Asian Medicine
- Oriental Traditional Medicine
- Medicine, Traditional, East Asia
East Asian Medicine
- East Asian Medicine
- East Asian Medicines
- Medicine, East Asian
- Oriental Medicine
- Medicine, Far East
- East Medicine, Far
- East Medicines, Far
- Far East Medicine
- Far East Medicines
- Medicines, Far East
- Medicine, East Asia
- Asia Medicines, East
- East Asia Medicine
- East Asia Medicines
- Medicines, East Asia
- Medicine, Oriental
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medicine, East Asian Traditional".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medicine, East Asian Traditional".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medicine, East Asian Traditional" by people in this website by year, and whether "Medicine, East Asian Traditional" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Medicine, East Asian Traditional" by people in Profiles.