Infectious Disease Medicine
"Infectious Disease Medicine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A branch of internal medicine concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of INFECTIOUS DISEASES.
|Infectious Disease Medicine
- Infectious Disease Medicine
- Disease Medicine, Infectious
- Medicine, Infectious Disease
- Infectious Diseases Specialty
- Diseases Specialty, Infectious
- Infectious Diseases Specialties
- Specialties, Infectious Diseases
- Specialty, Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Disease Specialty
- Infectious Disease Specialties
- Specialties, Infectious Disease
- Specialty, Infectious Disease
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Infectious Disease Medicine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Infectious Disease Medicine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Infectious Disease Medicine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Infectious Disease Medicine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.