"beta-Alanine-Pyruvate Transaminase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A PYRIDOXAL PHOSPHATE containing enzyme that catalyzes the transfer of an amino group from L-ALANINE to 3-oxopropanoate to generate PYRUVATE and BETA-ALANINE.
- beta-Alanine-Pyruvate Transaminase
- Transaminase, beta-Alanine-Pyruvate
- beta Alanine Pyruvate Transaminase
- beta-Alanine - Pyruvate Transaminase
- beta-Alanine Pyruvate Aminotransferase
- Aminotransferase, beta-Alanine Pyruvate
- Pyruvate Aminotransferase, beta-Alanine
- beta Alanine Pyruvate Aminotransferase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "beta-Alanine-Pyruvate Transaminase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "beta-Alanine-Pyruvate Transaminase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "beta-Alanine-Pyruvate Transaminase" by people in this website by year, and whether "beta-Alanine-Pyruvate Transaminase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "beta-Alanine-Pyruvate Transaminase" by people in Profiles.