"History, 15th Century" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Time period from 1401 through 1500 of the common era.
|History, 15th Century
- History, 15th Century
- 15th Century Histories
- Century Histories, 15th
- Century History, 15th
- Histories, 15th Century
- 15th Century History
- History, Fifteenth Century
- Century Histories, Fifteenth
- Century History, Fifteenth
- Fifteenth Century Histories
- Fifteenth Century History
- Histories, Fifteenth Century
History of Medicine, 15th Cent.
- History of Medicine, 15th Cent.
- Medical History, 15th Cent.
- 15th Cent. History of Medicine
- 15th Cent. History (Medicine)
- 15th Cent. Histories (Medicine)
- Cent. Histories, 15th (Medicine)
- Cent. History, 15th (Medicine)
- Histories, 15th Cent. (Medicine)
- History, 15th Cent. (Medicine)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "History, 15th Century".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "History, 15th Century".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "History, 15th Century" by people in this website by year, and whether "History, 15th Century" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "History, 15th Century" by people in Profiles.
Origin, History, and Meanings of the Word Transmission. Microbiol Spectr. 2017 12; 5(6).
Tuberculosis: which drug regimen and when. J Fam Pract. 2015 Jan; 64(1):27-33.
A brief history of appendicitis: familiar names and interesting patients. Am Surg. 2014 Feb; 80(2):105-8.
Louis XIV and the College of Surgeons. Am Surg. 2011 Nov; 77(11):1559-60.
Out came copious water. Hepatology. 2002 Jul; 36(1):261-4.