Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitor Cells
"Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitor Cells" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The parent cells that give rise to both cells of the GRANULOCYTE lineage and cells of the monocyte/macrophage lineage.
|Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitor Cells
- Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitor Cells
- Cell, Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitor
- Cells, Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitor
- Granulocyte Macrophage Progenitor Cells
- Progenitor Cell, Granulocyte-Macrophage
- Progenitor Cells, Granulocyte-Macrophage
- Progenitor Cells, Granulocyte Macrophage
- Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitor Cell
- Granulocyte Macrophage Progenitor Cell
- Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitors
- Granulocyte Macrophage Progenitors
- Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitor
- Progenitor, Granulocyte-Macrophage
- Progenitors, Granulocyte-Macrophage
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitor Cells".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitor Cells".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitor Cells" by people in this website by year, and whether "Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitor Cells" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Granulocyte-Macrophage Progenitor Cells" by people in Profiles.
Beyond CD34+ cell dose: impact of method of peripheral blood hematopoietic stem cell mobilization (granulocyte-colony-stimulating factor [G-CSF], G-CSF plus plerixafor, or cyclophosphamide G-CSF/granulocyte-macrophage [GM]-CSF) on number of colony-forming unit-GM, engraftment, and Day +100 hematopoietic graft function. Transfusion. 2011 Sep; 51(9):1995-2000.