"16,16-Dimethylprostaglandin E2" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A synthetic prostaglandin E analog that protects the gastric mucosa, prevents ulceration, and promotes the healing of peptic ulcers. The protective effect is independent of acid inhibition. It is also a potent inhibitor of pancreatic function and growth of experimental tumors.
- 16,16-Dimethylprostaglandin E2
- 16,16 Dimethylprostaglandin E2
- E2, 16,16-Dimethylprostaglandin
- 16,16 Dimethyl PGE2
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "16,16-Dimethylprostaglandin E2".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Lipids [D10]
- Fatty Acids [D10.251]
- Fatty Acids, Unsaturated [D10.251.355]
- Eicosanoids [D10.251.355.255]
- Prostaglandins [D10.251.355.255.550]
- Prostaglandins, Synthetic [D10.251.355.255.550.775]
- Prostaglandins E, Synthetic [D10.251.355.255.550.775.450]
- 16,16-Dimethylprostaglandin E2 [D10.251.355.255.550.775.450.300]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Inflammation Mediators [D23.469]
- Autacoids [D23.469.050]
- Eicosanoids [D23.469.050.175]
- Prostaglandins [D23.469.050.175.725]
- Prostaglandins, Synthetic [D23.469.050.175.725.775]
- Prostaglandins E, Synthetic [D23.469.050.175.725.775.450]
- 16,16-Dimethylprostaglandin E2 [D23.469.050.175.725.775.450.300]
- Prostaglandins, Synthetic [D23.469.700]
- Prostaglandins E, Synthetic [D23.469.700.660]
- 16,16-Dimethylprostaglandin E2 [D23.469.700.660.200]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "16,16-Dimethylprostaglandin E2".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "16,16-Dimethylprostaglandin E2" by people in this website by year, and whether "16,16-Dimethylprostaglandin E2" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.