"Acne Keloid" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A type of acneiform disorder in which secondary pyogenic infection in and around pilosebaceous structures ends in keloidal scarring. It manifests as persistent folliculitis of the back of the neck associated with occlusion of the follicular orifices. It is most often encountered in black or Asian men.
- Acne Keloid
- Acne Keloids
- Keloid, Acne
- Keloids, Acne
- Keloidal Acne
- Acne, Keloidal
- Keloidal Acnes
- Lichen Keloidalis Nuchae
- Keloidalis Nuchae, Lichen
- Nuchae, Lichen Keloidalis
- Folliculitis Keloidalis Nuchae
- Keloidalis Nuchae, Folliculitis
- Nuchae, Folliculitis Keloidalis
- Dermatitis Papillaris Capillitii
- Capillitii, Dermatitis Papillaris
- Capillitius, Dermatitis Papillaris
- Dermatitis Papillaris Capillitius
- Papillaris Capillitii, Dermatitis
- Papillaris Capillitius, Dermatitis
- Nuchal Keloid Acne
- Acne, Nuchal Keloid
- Acnes, Nuchal Keloid
- Keloid Acne, Nuchal
- Keloid Acnes, Nuchal
- Nuchal Keloid Acnes
- Folliculitis Keloidalis
- Acne Keloidalis
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Acne Keloid".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Acne Keloid".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Acne Keloid" by people in this website by year, and whether "Acne Keloid" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Acne Keloid" by people in Profiles.