Radiology Information Systems
"Radiology Information Systems" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Information systems, usually computer-assisted, designed to store, manipulate, and retrieve information for planning, organizing, directing, and controlling administrative activities associated with the provision and utilization of radiology services and facilities.
|Radiology Information Systems
- Radiology Information Systems
- Information Systems, Radiology
- Radiology Information System
- System, Radiology Information
- Systems, Radiology Information
- Systems, Radiologic Information
- Information System, Radiology
- Information Systems, Radiologic
- Radiologic Information System
- Radiologic Information Systems
- System, Radiologic Information
- Information System, Radiologic
X-Ray Information Systems
- X-Ray Information Systems
- Information System, X-Ray
- Information Systems, X-Ray
- System, X-Ray Information
- Systems, X-Ray Information
- X Ray Information Systems
- X-Ray Information System
- Xray Information Systems
- Information System, Xray
- Information Systems, Xray
- System, Xray Information
- Systems, Xray Information
- Xray Information System
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Radiology Information Systems".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Radiology Information Systems".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Radiology Information Systems" by people in this website by year, and whether "Radiology Information Systems" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.