Chaplaincy Service, Hospital
"Chaplaincy Service, Hospital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hospital department which administers religious activities within the hospital, e.g., pastoral care, religious services.
|Chaplaincy Service, Hospital
- Chaplaincy Service, Hospital
- Service, Chaplaincy Hospital
- Chaplaincy Hospital Service
- Chaplaincy Hospital Services
- Hospital Service, Chaplaincy
- Hospital Services, Chaplaincy
- Services, Chaplaincy Hospital
- Hospital Chaplaincy Service
- Service, Hospital Chaplaincy
- Chaplaincy Services, Hospital
- Hospital Chaplaincy Services
- Services, Hospital Chaplaincy
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chaplaincy Service, Hospital".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chaplaincy Service, Hospital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chaplaincy Service, Hospital" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chaplaincy Service, Hospital" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Chaplaincy Service, Hospital" by people in Profiles.